About us

My photo
Hi, welcome to our blog! We are newlyweds living in Memphis, TN. We love life, adventure and of course each other. We're starting a blog to keep track of any and 'all things Jacques' so we can look back and cherish memories from our first year of marriage. We'll be sharing memories, I'm sure a lot of our dog Bella, favorite recipes, books, trips, spiritual thoughts, home projects, and anything we're enjoying in life at the moment! We hope you enjoy as well. Much love, Michael and Rachel Jacques

Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

Baby it's cold outside.

Because it's a tad bit chilly I think this day calls for one of my favorite chili recipes! This is Rachael Ray's Uptown Down-home Chili and it is fabulous!



And here's the full recipe.

I love this recipe because it is so unique and different than regular ole chili. And it's super easy. Don't forget the canned chipotle peppers in adobo because it's not the same without it. It really gives it a smoky flavor. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!


Now the only other thing I'm missing on this cold, rainy day is my little snuggle bug. This is our sweet doberman, Bella. She'll be 3 in July and she has added so much joy to our lives for the past 3 years. I know what you're thinking... what a spoiled dog in a sweater and blanket. She may be a tiny bit spoiled but she is so deserving of it all. Simply the sweetest, most well-behaved and beautiful dog in the world.

Meet Bella. You will hear much more about this girl.


Snuggle up with your loved ones and have a bowl of chili. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment